Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Joy Dare ~ Day 29

Day 29














"And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him" (Hebrews 11:6 NLT) Air 1 verse of the Day

Joy Dare ~ Day 29 - 3 Gift One Time

  1) "But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like     eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."  (Isaiah 40:31 ESV )     

   2) "And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up."
    (Galatians 6:9 ESV)

    3) "
          But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me."






No comments:

Post a Comment