Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Joy Dare Day 10

           Day 11



"Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me." (Psalm 103:2 NLT)

Today I awoke like the day after a migraine.

Yesterday didn't kill me.

Tomorrow isn't going to be here for 24 hours.

Today all the patches appear to be sewn together and not torn.

I have to examine closer.

Take the sheets off the daybed and wash them.

Take the crazy quilt out into the light and beat it a little on the clothesline, to shake out dust.

Why can't I just take a good day and not try to look under the carpet for dirt, or shake it hard like a light bulb to see if it is broken?

Why must I expect the ceiling is going to cave in at any minute?


A Victorian Quilt - Bear River NS


CRAZY JOY DARE DAY 11:  3 Gifts of Change

                 1) Coming back to my hometown coffee shop instead of the one on the
                      road
                 2)  Coffee with my daughter
                 3) First Job interview today




"The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
“The LORD is my portion,” says my soul,
“therefore I will hope in him.”
                    (Lamentations 3:22-24 ESV)



Dear Lord, Help me to live in the moment and let me be a blessing in my interview today.
~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment