Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Crazy Quilt of my Life ~ Joy Dare 15


Day 15



"But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul." Deuteronomy 4:29 (NIV) Proverbs 31 Ministry Devotion


Today is the 15th, so that makes it a day of reflection.

What has happened in the last 15 days and what do I expect for the future?

As I ponder these thoughts today and step back to look at the entire quilt as it airs out on the clothes line
(flaws and all), I will look at my Joy Dare for the day.

Crazy Joy Dare 15 ~ 3 Books Re-Read

    1) Galatians 
    2) Ephesians 
    3) Philippians 

I have been reading through the New Testament and this the place I am today. On such a hard day it is no coincidence that Philippians, Joy Book, is today's reading.


Update tomorrow on what my reflections have disclosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment