Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gifts Enjoyed ~ Dare Day 25

Day 25












"He said: 'Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is the Lord says to you: "Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's."'"           (2 Chronicles 20:15 NIV) Proverbs 31 Devotion of the Day

When I want to quit?

Quit What?

There are so many things I could answer

I never want to quit it all

I want to just quit having conflict

I want a day that goes smoothly

I don't even know what that would look like

Recently, our neighborhood had drug related shooting...





What kind of thing is this to happen in my quiet country lane?


The place I raised my children?




A  Broken Bridge
Being awakened by a Sheriff asking if I know a vehicle that is parked half off my bridge

Trapped in my own yard, unable to move my car

Not that big of a deal in the scope of world crisis

Not that big of a deal in the scope of eternity

I was reading Psalm 121, that God doesn't sleep or slumber and there is a shooting while she sleeps!

He protects us like King Jehoshaphat 

His army protects us while we sleep

He knows we are creatures who need rest

He rested on the 7th day, not because He was tired, because we need an example to rest

Rest on the Lord...How many times do we read that in the Bible?

He knows my going out and coming in

Dress Like Grandparent Day at School
Joy Dare~ Day 25 - 3 Gifts Enjoyed

  1) God's love for me
  2) My family
  3) My safe country

No comments:

Post a Comment