Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Day ~ 6 Rest on the 7th

Day 6 ~ Rest 7th

                                                       Welcome to my weekend.

I don't do computers on Saturday and Sunday if I can avoid it. So, I am doing my 3 Greatful Dares of Joy

Oct 6 - 3 things returned

I will think about this tomorrow, but for now I am Thankful for the return of my Lord in the air.

A voice of an archangel

The sound of a trumpet

The dead in Christ will rise first


For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
(1 Thessalonians 4:16 ESV)

Oct 7 - a gift baked, stirred eaten

I have to say my friend Molly's granola she was making today would fit all those categories. She is planing a hand surgery and was making her Christmas granola to freeze today. The smell was wonderful...I did not taste.



                                 This cute little pictures was from my mentor in writing Lisa-Jo.



Have a blessed weekend.


Shalom

GISεїз

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am visiting from Five Minute Friday! I love your beautiful page & the joy that you have shared today. Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job of allowing your writing to fit into your life. Thank you for welcoming me to your weekend.

    ReplyDelete