Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dare to Joy - Day 9

          Day 9


     "Some people make cutting remarks, but the words of the wise bring healing." (Proverbs 12:18 NLT)

                                                                    Dark Days

Cutting words?

Cutting deeds?


Cutting neglect?


Cutting situations that I can't change?


Hurting hearts, Hurting lives how can I fight the fatigue? 


Looking through blogs today I found this Youtube with an amazing story. "Life By Design"



This amazing woman showed how she could take a situation and give the glory to God. When we are weak He is strong.

What am I to do to have the joy my heart in all situations?

 "Taking up the shield of faith in all circumstance to extinguish the flaming darts of the evil one..."

Helmet of salvation (Tell my spirit, soul and body ~ "I am save by grace")

The sword of the Spirit (THE BIBLE)

Pray and be THANKFUL


"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak."   (Ephesians 6:10-20 ESV)                                    


JOY DARE Today: 3 things Praised

1) 1st and foremost: Salvation by Grace through Jesus Christ my Lord


2) Family


3 Church Family


Now I need to break those down into some list, sublist and sub-sub list. I'll be back tomorrow...I have some praisin'  to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment