Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 3- Crazy Quilt Days - When Your Salt Show Through


DAY 3


“You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people's feet." (Matthew 5:13 ESV)

 What do you do when your salt is showing?

When I feel like raw nerves, my insides exposed to the world?

That feeling that when a child pops a balloon you suck all the air out of the room.

Lisa-Jo's prompt for day included the statement:

                 And if you're stuck between jobs and it hurts – that’s your story.

I am raising my hand wildly in  cyberspace.

What do I do? I...

1) Wash a load of laundry

2) Wash a batch of dishes

3) Make an appointment for a child

4) Make phone inquiries for same child

5) Review the "state of the family" finances with Husband who isn't working

6) Send 4 of my own resumes (already got an email rejection letter)

7) Read another "encouragement" webpage

8) Check Facebook for personal "encouragement"
            (June says, "Praying and trusting God to open up the job best suited to you.")
9) Pray...Pray...Pray...


10) Take another picture of the quilt and start new blog post



These two pictures from Ann speak volumes to my heart.Time to sing: ♫ My Hope is Built on Nothing Less Than Jesus Blood Righteousness ♫. I don't have any answer today. No miraculous check in the mail. No change in someone's life style while I do all I can to search for Truth and Trust. 

October Dare for today: A gift caught, let go and 1/2 way.

1) My son's morning kiss

2) My children off in the world for the day

3) My Job that is coming

Thank you Lord for life and love. Thank you for our salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord. Thank you for the voice to praise You. Thank you that if I don't hid and go numb you are there to hold me and carry me through another day.



Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:4-7 ESV)


2 comments:

  1. I loved Lisa-Jo's post today. Yours too. How did you do that music note thing?:)And the pics are good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My old Dell computer had function keys that did all kind of things. I just cut and paste it now from a post-it note in my laptop desktop.
      I do the same thing with my butterfly that a friend gave me from his Greek.

      I am glad you like the post today...it was a difficult day, but Jesus was with me all the way.
      Shalom,

      GISεїз

      Here is one for you B) ♫

      Delete