Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Quiet



“Be still, and know that I am God.
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!”
                     (Psalm 46:10 ESV)







FIVE MINUTE FRIDAY
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..

QUIET
My heart is quiet

My life is quiet

I only speak when spoken to these days

I wait for speech to come, but it doesn't and I go on

Two souls in time that no long hear each other

I am alone

I am so thankful that I am not truly alone

My master is with me where ever I go

He walks with me and talks to me through his Word

For this I am eternally grateful

Though the time has past for talk, I know I am with Him

My heart no long cries

My eyes may weep, but life goes on

New beginnings, new times of laughter and singing will come

For now, I am quiet.

STOP

DAY 9  ~ 3 Gifts of Harvest
 1) Walnuts
 2)  Potatoes
 3) The gift that the local "legal pot" will be harvested soon and we don't have to smell it anymore (ICK!)

DAY 10 ~ 3 Gifts of  Scripture
 1)  I will never leave you nor forsake you (Heb 13:5)
 2)  God sent His Son not to condemn, but to save (John 3:17)
 3)  He has gone to prepare a place for me (John 14:3)

DAY 11 ~ 3 Gifts of Remembrance
  1)  The smell of rain
  2)  The taste of  fresh homemade bread
  3)  Holding a freshly washed child in a freshly washed sleeper

Welcome to my weekend. 

I don't blog on Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday I clean our church and Sunday I rest (well as much as any mom on a Sunday)

This Sunday is our churches annual Thanksgiving Dinner.

It is Thanksgiving with all the trimmings.

I will be manning (or Womanning) the cranberry scoop

The Holiday rush has begun, but with the advise of my Proverbs 31 Ladies I will be trying not to become

Shalom.

 GISεїз
    ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment