Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New House for Gingerbread Baby

“Do not remember the past events,
pay no attention to things of old. Look, I am about to do something new;
even now it is coming. Do you not see it? 
Indeed, I will make a way in the wilderness,
rivers in the desert.”
(Isaiah 43:18-19 HCSB)


I can't believe I heard a lady already singing, "You better watch out..." to her kids. I was never that brave. I never told my kids to be good for Santa. 
For one thing, our Santa wasn't that wealthy to keep a kid good for 1 1/2 months.
I know the stores have the Christmas stuff up, but my Heart it not there.
Today  LET. IT. GO. by Karen Ehman is being released.
She talked about her her childhood Christmas and unreal expectations.
Let them Go, Deena.
I don't know what my expectations will be this year.
Mostly I just want to glorify God.
We are expecting snow by the weekend. This is a place that is 110 in the summer.
I just expect to stay warm.
I want a job.
I want health for family
I want relationship restoration.
Thank you Lord, You are in control.
November 13 ~ 3 Gifts behind a door
1) Christmas box (with everything I have forgotten I have, which is a gift)
2) Free Book I am getting in my Mail Box in the next couple of weeks
3) Christmas cards coming soon

Opps...What did I just do?!
I am jumping ahead past Thanksgiving to Christmas too.
Oh, well hard not to do, maybe I will get a Thanksgiving card too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment