Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Friday, November 2, 2012

November 2nd ~ Give Thanks


Ann at a Holy Experience has released the printable for Thanksgiving/November. She is Canadian, but she is accommodating those of us that celebrate Thanksgiving south of the boarder. Actually, Ann celebrates Thankfulness all year around and has a new journal coming out.

Today's Gifts are 3 things worn:

1) My youngest daughter has a pair of Toms. When she purchased the shoes an second pair was given to a child in need. Now her Toms have a new look as she give these shoes that she say, "Are like a hug for your feet", a new look. 
Well worn Friends


My Second gift is my Shasta College Sweat Shirt. I had a green one that go stolen and when I went to get a new one it had not been priced and they gave me the shirt for $1.50 plus tax. The bookstore policy is that if it has not price it goes for one-fifty. I wear it almost everyday.

My 3rd gift warn is a pretty pair of earrings my friend Deanna made me. I will need to take a picture and slip it in later.


Have a wonderful week-end.

To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.
(I Peter 5:11 NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment