Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Summer Spa Deena



Welcome to Spa Deena. Just through the door to a place of peace and rest for the summer.


A new addition to "The Nest" this year we have Rufus Hummingbirds with the Annas




School was out last Wednesday. WOW! I am working a lot at Pier 1, but not so much I can't enjoy my outdoor terrace.


Over Mother's Day weekend I cleaned the Fairy Garden.


When it is too hot outside I can enjoy reading in my newly designed living room space.


My friend, Alice, brought me a hand painted, rice paper fan from So Korea.


I made this little ballerina in the the 1970s for my niece, Kate. She and her two sisters enjoyed it on their bedroom walls.


At the end of the month I get to go visit this ballerina  and give it to her for her , Big Sister Room.


I plan to write more this summer, read more this summer and live & love more this summer.

~Shalom~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment