Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Monday, June 25, 2018

Spa Week 3, "Taking my show on the Road"


Memory Garden for my Mama and Taylor
The 3rd week of June has been a hard one since my Mother passed away in 1986. This is my memory rocks and flowers to honor my Mom and Taylor. We lost Taylor last year on July 4th.
Flowers for Debbie
To keep the love alive before I leave on my trip... I gave my flowers to ,Debbie, my landlady for her office. She will get to enjoy them while I am loving on Emelia and Abbie.



Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting
Em just letting everyone know that she will be a big sister


Meanwhile at the nest this week



No toe nail polish for the summer
I am so happy to see my naked toenails without any breaks, bruises or missing nails. It is an occupational hazard of living and working with children to have them step on your feet and drop things on your feet. After fixing my own ingrown toe this spring, it was such a pleasure to take off my polish this week, for the month of July and see almost perfect nails. I rubbed in a layer of coconut oil after a session with the "Foot file".

Redding Rock
Painting Rocks is an international "SMILE" project. Here in Redding we have a Facebook Page with  over 21K  members. I found this 💮Groovy Rock🎕 near Pier1 in the Parking lot. I posted the picture and told the painter I was keeping this one. "It is so me!"

I road my bike three times this week

40#s/No Speed/Hang Ten Cruiser 
I love feeling the wind as I cruise down Hilltop Drive. It is a thrill to glide under the I-5 and HWY 44  underpasses. Then I have to pump a bit to get up to the trail that goes along the river to the Sundial Bridge. I've been thankful to catch the bridge each morning before the washing machine goes by. (The bridge is glass and everyday a person drive a scrubber with a squeegee blade along the bridge.)
Once I get across the bridge it is a short ride before I get off to walk up the hill. It takes me only 15 minutes to walk up the hill, but it is a tough hike to push my big bike up the incline of 250 ft elevation  in less than a half mile.

I found an app called Map My Ride GPS Cycling for my phone that tracks my Route, Distance, Duration, Calories, Speed and gives me a map, graph, picture option and time and temp.


4.5 mile route

I like to see my MPH and Elevation

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor and nature
Even a picture of me.
Tomorrow I hit the road for my mini vacation to visit my Granddaughter and Daughter #2. I completed goal for week two and drank 96 oz. of water every day or more.

    My goal for Week 3 is to laugh.
🤣 Belly Laugh
😂 Laugh from the inside out
😵 Laugh until I am dizzy

                                                                 ðŸ¦‹Namaste 







No comments:

Post a Comment