Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

5 weeks 5 disciplines

      Today I ran across this site through Proverbs 31 ministries. The rain outside doesn't seem to be giving up for me to walk without getting wet, so here is my answer to the challenge.

    The 5 areas of Discipline 

Mind : Remind myself daily

 " If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him."
(James 1:5 ESV)

Body :

  "... for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control."
(2 Timothy 1:7 ESV)

 Spirit  :

     But he said, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”
(Luke 18:27 ESV)

Work :

  " She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue."
(Proverbs 31:26 ESV)


 Time :

   " And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose."
    (Romans 8:28 ESV)

My goal for this week is to memorize all these verses with the references. I know a lot of verses, but the "address" are a challenge. I printed up a great plan from Cortney's blog. I will be working out how to implement the plan and for today....I will go walking in the rain.

♫  Singin' and walkin' in the rain.♫

Shalom,

 GIS  εїз




No comments:

Post a Comment