Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

October Joy Dare ~ 3




God's Great Dance Floor

♫ I'm coming back to the start
Where You found me
I'm coming back to Your heart
Now I surrender
Take me
This all I can bring

I'm coming back to the start
I got the freedom
In here we feel Your heart
Your heartbeat for us
Take me
This all I can bring...♫


This is the song that I woke up to this morning on Air1.
Surrender....
    18 I will arise and go to my father, and I will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you. 
    19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Treat me as one of your hired servants.”’ 
(Luke 15: 18,19 ESV)

http://www.karenehman.com/

Karen Ehman has a new book called "Let it Go". Her current ministry is to woman
who have taken it all on themselves...family, church, community...trying to be God.
That is what we need to Surrender.
All the busy work in our lives is just feeding pigs, if it is not what God wants us to do.
However, when you are raising kids and doing all the "mom stuff",
 most days it is just about hanging on.
Today I once again come to the throne of Grace.
I ask the Lord to sort out the motives of the past.
Most days I know that I have been doing the "Mom Thing"
with little though past the lights out at 10 o'clock.
I am so thankful that HE has turned my mourning into dancing.


Psalm 30

1 I will extol you, O LORD, for you have drawn me up

and have not let my foes rejoice over me.

2 LORD my God, I cried to you for help,

and you have healed me.
3 LORD, you have brought up my soul from Sheol;
you restored me to life from among those who go down to the pit.a

4 Sing praises to the LORD, O you his saints,

and give thanks to his holy name.b

5 For his anger is but for a moment,

and his favor is for a lifetime.c
Weeping may tarry for the night,
but joy comes with the morning.

6 As for me, I said in my prosperity,

“I shall never be moved.”

7 By your favor, O LORD,

you made my mountain stand strong;
you hid your face;
I was dismayed.

8 To you, O LORD, I cry,

and to the Lord I plead for mercy:

9 “What profit is there in my death,d

if I go down to the pit?e
Will the dust praise you?
Will it tell of your faithfulness?
10 Hear, O LORD, and be merciful to me!
LORD, be my helper!”

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;

you have loosed my sackcloth

and clothed me with gladness,

12 that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent.
LORD my God, I will give thanks to you forever!
Then when the sunset I will continue to Rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment