Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Friday, October 18, 2013

October Joy Dare ~ 1 8

22 
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
His mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning
great is your faithfulness.
(Lamentations 3:22-23 ESV)



Time to write.
All the details about how to join are over here.
And the prompt this week? Could it really be anything else? — It’s Laundry.
GO:



Yep, His mercies are new every morning and so is the stack of laundry.
Today was the the one day a week that I wash my laundry 
and put in some fabric softener so that my hair doesn't fly all over.
My mother had the old way of doing things when I was young:
Monday wash 
Tuesday iron
I use my iron about every two months whether it needs it or not.
I haven't used an electric or gas dryer for most of the last 25 years, but I don't iron.
My clothes line is a wonderful place.
With my oldest now 22 years old, I remember many days...
....singing under the clothes line or just talking to GOD.
Now the three girls are off doing their own laundry at their new homes
 and often my son does his own laundry,
as well as, my husband washes his own too.
Do they you think they realized what a wonderful place the clothes line is too?
STOP

Johanna and Abbie's tie dye project (9/2011)

Airing out the Crazy Quilt I am restoring



No comments:

Post a Comment