Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Monday, July 24, 2017

Great is YOUR Faithfulness

Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 
gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.


Stock photo-Hummingbird feather
Today is the last Monday I will sit on my Terrace listening to the Hummingbirds twitter, feeling their wind on my face...in preparation for Summer Camp BC 2017. We have completed 7 weeks of our amazing day camp and today begins the final week.
As I watched one of my hummers drinking from the feeder this morning, I noticed that a tiny tail feather had stuck to the feeder. (It is the size of the one in the stock photo and my phone camera could not focus.) What a precious tiny gift a feather can be.

New Mug
I visited the Redding City Church yesterday and was given a coffee mug for completing the visitors form. The Spirit filled service was restful and spoke to my heart. I will be visiting again next week.



My Butterfly was on a puzzle -app
Butterflies and Pebbles
This being the last week of camp, I will have possibly more children in my care than in other weeks. We have a full house on the roster. Last Friday our afternoon director was ill and as I sat in at her desk for the 6 hours I was able to plan this week and see the world of directing camp.A different side of the coin, indeed.


Decorated Rock idea
Next week I have a lot planned, but I hope to get a stock of rocks painted as gifts and to hide on my travels. https://www.facebook.com/groups/815216071912820/

Let your life so show before men, that they may see your good works,
and glorify your FATHER who is in Heaven. Matt 5:16 KJV


I'm so proud of how my son has been dealing with his adversity this month.



July has been very hard, but we have a lot to look forward to in August

Em and Lion will come visit August 3rd



No comments:

Post a Comment