Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Monday, July 31, 2017

GoodBye July


This is truly a month I am glad to see in the rear view mirror.


First Monday Of Vacation


I am thankful for my thoughtful, peaceful place. May all who enter
feel the peace and rest of my nest.

This little meme made me chuckle this morning.
I am that "Scary Mom" who live with my childhood
dreams illustrated by this Dick and Jane style of art.
I've lived through the baby food in my hair and this week
I get to have my Granddaughter give me some baby food conditioner.

I finally have white clothes that stay white after wearing for 6 months.
I no longer get wine in a box, but I do, indeed, have saggy eyes.
I can't imagine having them surgically removed.

....And this from Butterflies and Pebbles.


I am beginning my birthday month and vacation with a goal of rest and peace.
Yes, I have created a place of Peace and Rest, but I only enjoy it in two hour increments.
This week I am taking larger portions. Yes, I will get my apartment cleaned for baby...
...to explore every surface.


Em will touch, taste and explore...
Meanwhile, I will be Leaning on the Everlasting Arms. This past two weeks I did a She Reads Truth study on old hymns and their origins.




After spending my birthday with friends and family (Aug 2nd), I get to have three days with my little Petunia (Em).
Following that adventure, my sister and I are headed to the ocean to soak up the sand and sea waters. Our weather here is in the 100's all of July, August and a good part of June and Sept. Spending three days on the coast to soak in the 70's and sand is a respite I cherish every August.

Lamentations 3:22-23


The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
    his mercies never come to an end;
 
they are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment