Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Breathe, Rest, Create, Repeat.

Day 3 School Summer Break


 My goals for the summer.


First project: uncluttered the work space

Fairy Garden

Terrace/patio

Full view from my chair


Day 3 of Sugar detox and I've lost 7 pounds. Um..... I think I'm toxic. I don't add sugar to food, but my son got to take two very large bags of groceries from my apartment Sunday night that were processed with extra sugar. Even Trader Joe's catsup. May I just say,"What's up wit that?"
No alcoholic drinks for 21 days and no fruit. 
I'm working a little less than 30 hours a week, compared to 50 plus during school. 
No alarm clock, but I'm still waking at 6 a.m. I enjoy not being around people until after 9 a.m., but I am happy to be awake with the sun.
After June 25th I'll  add some fruit, as well as, enjoy a potato with sour cream and one glass of wine at night. (No starchy vegis until 21 days are up)

Authentic Feminine Life Facebook group has challenged us to a June Joy Challenge. I'm putting this under # 11 as my Thankful Journal reminds of what makes me joyful. However, St. Paul told us in the Epistle to the Philippians to Rejoice in the LORD always and be Thankful in all situations.
I will be using my meditation time this next few weeks to update my thoughts on the topics of: Inner Joy and Thankfulness. (I.M. me on Facebook if you want to be invited to the Authentic Feminine Life group.)

Day 3 of summer break and I feel pretty good about working on goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment