Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Farwell to June 2016


My New Chapter of parenting adult children is going well. A bit odd most
of the time. There is no manual.

 We finally got some wedding pictures online from the
 March 12 wedding of Johanna and Steven.

Love my girls!!!

Mary and Jr (Corgi) came to the wedding


I'm learning to follow my heart.


I am glad to say,"Good Bye" to June this week.


 I worked 40 hours at our summer day camp for YMCA this week.
My job share partner had a week vacation, so I worked 
opening and closing with a 2 hour lunch all week.
After a field trip with 23 "soon to be 1st graders",
I brought home their camp shirts to wash.
~
Mom always said, "Eat a good breakfast and don't talk to me until I finish my coffee."
This last week was the 30 year anniversary of my
Mom going home to be with the Lord.

 How I cope with summer camp

created an adult snow-cone

bought a retro fan to cool behind my knees when I set in my rocker

Learning "The Zin of a Hand hummingbird feeder"

Fresh organic

yogurt, gluten free waffle,strawberries and chocolate chips

My son amusing me with his reinvention
(RC Helicopter)

Creating a diaper cake for the baby shower
of my first grand~baby


won a $20 Amazon gift card a the library

finally got to move my rock garden outside after the painters finished
painting the outside of my building.


No comments:

Post a Comment