Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Living and Active

Some days when asked, "How are you doing?"
I will respond, "I am here and I am alive".

Today my response is: "I am here and alive, saved by grace alone." 


I signed up for a 5 week "Spiritual Fitness Challenge" a couple of weeks ago. On that day I said to myself:

"Sound good, get the body, spirit, mind and strength into shape."



Matthew 22:37

New International Version (NIV)
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. (Also Duet. 6:5)


 So, today I get the email that we start today. Who will be my accountability buddy? 


That is her beautiful Mom on the right
 (I don't know anyone else who could give me a good verbal "Kick in the Pants" with love live Bonnie)

The 5 weeks will end on October 17th, which is my 25 wedding anniversary. I can't think of a better way to start the next 25 years than with good habits of spiritual and physical. 


Shalom,

GISεїз

P.S. If you want to join us in the Challenge check out Living and Active




1 comment: