Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Volonte Park

Today I went for a walk in Anderson, CA at Volonte Park. It is a wildlife trail around a wetland. The ACID (Anderson Cottonwood Irrigation District) canal has an aqua duct that goes over the top of the trail head on South Street. There is a skate park and baseball field and  I never imagined that it was such a nice trail.
ACID Aqua Duct
ACID Aqua Duct
South Volonte Wetlands Trail Head

Stork on Bridge

Beaver on Bridge

Duck on Bridge

Turtle on Bridge

View of the Wetlands
It was a nice place to walk. I picked my first black berry of the season. They had special workout stations along the trail made by Playworld Systems. It is for 50+. That is a contrast to the "official Skate Park" and the baseball field that are in Volonte Park. Someone must have gotten a grant.
I plan to walk there each of the 8 days Ian has left of summer school. He will be done July 6th.
My mom used to tell me every summer, "Get a job or go to summer school." Next year I hope my son choose, "Get a job."

I have also joined the library reading program for the summer in Anderson. My next blog I will discuss some of the books I am reading.

Shalom,

GISεїз

24 comments:

  1. Buy Commercial playground equipment and allow your kids to take risks and make new friends.
    playground equipment

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUAWEI P30 Pro supports 10X hybrid zoom and produces impressive image in dark. Its Leica Quad Camera is equipped with an incredible SuperZoom Lens
    HUAWEI P30 Pro price

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    Types Of Acne Scars

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    tracheal shave

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.


    tracheal shave

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    fungal acne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    TEA TREE OIL Uses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    Bloodshot eyes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..

    pagalworld

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    pagalworld mp3

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.

    pagalworld a to z

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response.

    pagalworld 2021

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious...

    bollywood mp3 2021

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.

    pagalworld mp3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.

    pagalworld a to z

    ReplyDelete
  16. Are you willing to learn Quran online? Quran Learn Academy is providing individual Online Quran tutor at your doorstep.

    What are you waiting for? Visit us now and make your relation with Quran.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shurooq, one of Pakistani clothing websites is offering womens clothing online at affordable prices. Order your favorite one now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming...

    smile maleover dentist

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.

    point of sale software

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.

    ready to wear in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  21. I found that site very useful and this survey is very serious, I've never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious...

    Pakistani clothing websites

    ReplyDelete
  22. I found that site very useful and this survey is very serious, I've never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious...

    sale on clothing brands in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete