Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Sunday, October 8, 2017

October Highs and Lows

Image may contain: text

This was the note I took very serious this weekend.
I had a nice coffee date with a friend Saturday morning and rested my soul for the weekend.
Now that it is Sunday evening, my dishes are done, meals planned for a few days and lunches, clothes washed and finished a book with one in the wings to start...

I am in a walking challenge at work and put in my 40 miles before Saturday morning.

Autumn in Redding is my favorite season, but is a fickle lover. We wake in the night to close the window as the temp drops to 50 degrees at night. Then in the afternoon when the temperature hits in the 80s you wish that you packed three sets of clothes for the days activities.
Here are a few of the autumn idioms that came out of my mouth this week:

* This minimum day traffic is like putting toothpaste back in the tube
* The falling leaves of autumn
* Don't judge a book by it's cover
* I love autumn because I am in the "Autumn of my life"
* But fortunately I was not under the weather this last week


Projects to get messy with the kiddos in Kindergarten afterschool program.



Image may contain: text

I've had a heart ache like a loose tooth this week. I'm feeling a birthing of a change in this season of falling leaves and chilly nights. I pray it is a graceful change and that kindness and joy are always a part off all things in my life.

~Happy Autumn Breezes

No comments:

Post a Comment