Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Joy Dare - Year 2

OCTOBER JOY DARE

Last year I did a joy dare in October. This was a daily blog post giving a reason to rejoice.


This year I am going to use reflections from a Women's Retreat our church had last weekend.


This is the day that the Lord has made;
    let us rejoice and be glad in it.
(Psalm 118:24 ESV)

Weekend before last my oldest sister and I went on a trip up the Oregon coast looking for light houses while traveling between our daughters in Arcata,CA and Eugene, OR.

Coquille River Lighthouse

In Crescent City we picked  up this little hitch-hiker, Ranger Bear.  He now travels with me. In up coming days  I will share the places and thought from my 2 week journey.

Today in the blog "the Better mom" shares "5 fact my daughter really need to know." I will share this with my 3 daughters on Facebook. They are beautiful, precious, delightful, protected and love.
The great thing about these "5 facts" is that Jesus wants us to know these things about ourselves as his daughters.

I rejoice today, because I am a daughter  of the King of  Kings.


Palm 45
8 All your robes are fragrant with myrrh and aloes and cassia; 
from palaces adorned with ivory 
the music of the strings makes you glad. 

9 Daughters of kings are among your honored women; 
at your right hand is the royal bride in gold of Ophir. 

10 Listen, O daughter, consider and give ear: 
Forget your people and your father's house. 

11 The king is enthralled by your beauty; 
honor him, for he is your lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment