Welcome to GIS Butterfly

GIS- Geographic Information Systems (English)
GIS- Global Information Science (ASL)
Butterfly- A colorful insect that flies from flower to flower pollinating and bring joy to the onlooker.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Still Got Some Class




Bless the LORD, all his hosts,
his ministers, who do his will!
Bless the LORD, all his works,
in all places of his dominion.
Bless the LORD, O my soul!
(Psalm 103:21-22 ESV)

I had a Realtor in my home yesterday

We have been waiting to settle family property for 5 years and now it is time to see if selling will settle

Meanwhile, I live in a 1969 mobile home in an irrigated pasture

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

25 years of waiting

I heard she was coming, but I didn't think she cared about the house

It will be scrapped

The new owners will pay for it to be hauled away for recycling

Meanwhile, I still have some class

I decorated my table with an oilcloth that has a fall print

The old cornucopia was dusted off and filled with pomegranates, mini pumpkins and apples

The freshly washed napkins stuffed the napkin holder

And...my little "Hen and Roster" salt and pepper shakers peek over the edge

The pumpkins on the side board expressed "G-I-V-E  T-H-A-N-K-S' on the sideboard




Not slatted for quick sell, so life goes on

***************************************************************

Today I made more business cards and started my cleaning business again
Pray with me that I will be able to pick up some business while I wait on the jobs I have been applying for and will continue to apply.

I knew this was the day as I called the only client I had left that had not gone into a nursing home or died

She needed help, so Monday "Deena's Overall Cleaning" is back in business


No comments:

Post a Comment